Pre Public Exams (Mocks)
All Year 11 students have Pre Public Exams after half term to prepare them for their GCSE exams in June. These will run from Monday 4th March until Friday 15th March.
GCSE Examinations 2019 - Skeleton Timetable
We have prepared a skeleton timetable for the May/June GCSE Exams this summer.
'We are delighted with the results achieved by our students this year. Congratulations to all our students who have worked so hard to achieve this. Many thanks also to our staff team who have worked so hard to support students and indeed our parent body who have been so supportive too.'
Steve Mulcahy, Headteacher
• Over a quarter of our students gained 5 or more 9-7 grades – equivalent to A/A* grade
• 18 students gained 9 or more 9-7 grades
• 25 students gained 8 or more 9-7 grades
• 34% of our students gained a 9-7 grade in English
• 23% of our students gained a 9-7 grade in maths
• 74% of our students passed both English and maths (9-4)
• 86% of our students gained a pass in English (9-4)
• 76% of our students gained a pass in maths (9-4)
How does Richard Lander School perform against other schools?
To see how Richard Lander School performs against other schools please visit the government's compare school performance service.
Our 2018 OFSTED report is also available here.
Exam Notices and Resources